Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Founding

I've set up this blog to record my various thoughts and ideas around role-playing games and other hobby-ish stuff that interests me.  I'm based in Palmerston North, because someone has to be, which is why the blog name is the way it is.

I'm mostly a GURPS and Runequest player.  I have a horror of character classes, levels and alignments.  I'm also a compulsive tinkerer with rules.  I need somewhere to collect the results of this unseemly habit.  I don't mind sharing my branes with the rest of the world, so it might as well be somewhere public.

Or maybe no one will ever visit these lonely pages and I will never post anything.  In which case, consider this:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment